Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Awesome!

Man I was so happy when I realised what kind of game this was... old school! Like Resident Evil crossed with the Zork series, it was way more tense than half the 'zombie thriller' games and movies around today. I loved it!

Loondon Loondon

Cool

Great story and graphics, but I wouldn't really call it a 'game'. Fun though and the ending very sad! Would love to see a sequel, or even a whole series.....

Record Tripping Record Tripping

Awesome

Loved it. 9 because it's real short.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Sweet

Loved the game, but it's way too short. I was expecting the puzzles to get harder, but the game ended. Too bad.

Castle Clout: RoTK Castle Clout: RoTK

Nice

It's a cool fun game (although lvl 5 was ridiculous) but some things definitely need changing. For instance.... you need to be able to save progress, the reset button should reset the level not the game, the game mechanics need to be a little more consistent, and there should be a better way of scrolling accross the field as it was just plain annoying. Other than those minor niggles, it was a cool game and I enjoyed playing it. Oh, and a sequel usually adds more to the game than a couple of new shots...

Exploit Exploit

Awesome

Awesome game man, just a little too easy. Completed it in one sitting and didn't need any DDOS or whatever... but there's plenty of room for a sequel with new objects etc... all in all, it was a great game to play. Good job.

Meet My Valentine Meet My Valentine

Nice

Very nice game, and cool idea for when you don't finish in time.

CrackShot! CrackShot!

Good

Good game, but far too easy. completed first try with no retry's. Add some levels with more stuff and you've got a winner.

Scriball Scriball

Loved it

This game is so cool. Good job man.

Crossblock Crossblock

Awesome!

The only puzzle game that's kept me entertained long enough to actually complete it. Very tough in the later levels, but a fantastic little game. Look forward to a sequel/update?

Good job man.